Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Nice Evening



Hey All,

I had an interesting day, I got my NB driver's licence! I was told at the DMV that if I get pulled over with this one that I will get a fine for having a car registered in PEI. haha... Its a no win situation. The Solution : Don't get pulled over, plan B: Cry!
Matt got a couple emails today from UNB and something didnt quite work out since he was missing one course from UPEI. It was supposed to be all worked out but it turns out that it isnt. So that will be Matt's job tomorrow between classes. Prayers are always appreciated. I am not to worried about it though. I think it will all work out well.
Matt made some salsa for supper and we are watching The Game Of Thiers Lives (it is one of the cheap movies we got from Blockbuster) Dad I would love it if you could take me lots of taters and my birth certificate and passport. I love you all and miss you lots .
Love Always,
Amanda

4 comments:

Jme-Lyn said...

Hey Amanda and Matt,
I'm glad to see all is well with you two.. you deserve it thats for sure...
Amanda you have inspired me yet again... I have also decided to get back into blogging... I always felt much better after doing it before and journalling is a waste of paper and trees lol... and this way we can drop into each others live whenever we want to... love you muchly Jme*

The Nieuwhofs said...

I guess you just can't win. But it is ok for Matt to have a PEI license? doen's make any sense, does it?
We are making a list and have a box set aside for your stuff. We'll give that to Mary to take.
Hopefully it will all work out with Matt's courses. How does he like classes so far?

Dad and Sharon said...

Hey guys...sounds like you are happy...that's great. Glad you have nice landlords. Your blog is great......first one I have read so not much to compare it with. Hope thinks work out for Matt tomorrow....we will mention you in our prayers. I am sure it will work out. Sorry so long writing but Sharon just got your e-mails.Miss you both...love you both.....Dad(N)

rustico3059 said...

Hi,it is sad to hear that you already left your Island roots and have gotten a NB license.
Pete started school yesterday and has had fun at orientation(laser tag, free food, etc) He hung out a lot with Kevin Boulter, who is there taking electriciy.
Big day for Dianna tomorrow, keep her in your prayers.
The chairs in the dining room are pretty well the same, but Caleb is in your spot and Damaris in Matt's spot.
Today we cleaned caleb's new room, the winter room (your old room) and my new office is moved in.
More of that tomorrow.
Have a great evening,
love MOM