Thursday, September 27, 2007

You Inspire Me!

I wasn't going to write tonight, bu the thought of all my readers coming to visit... that would just be sad, plus if I dont write you might stop checking!
Today was a long day, the kids all had a really hard time listening and I am standing there trying to remember how we discussed how it should be done in school. I just felt like I was talking to little brick walls all day and when you ask why they arent listening they just say, but I didnt want to do that. Oh Boy. Tomorrow is Friday, I hope that it is better.
GEMS went good too. We have 10 unchurched girls out of 11. It seems like none of these girls know who Jesus is even a little bit. Please pray for Renata and I that we can really reach these girls and show them who Jesus really is and that He loves them. Our theme this year is: Abba I belong to You.
Other than that there arent any big plans for my friday night, right now I am going to watch Greys Anatomy and enjoy bowl f ice cream with Matt and throw a load of laundry in the dryer. I love you all and I appreciate you comments so much! I hope you have super day tomorrow and that something really great happens to you.
Love Always
Amanda and Matt

6 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Your time must be of, because I'm watching Grey's anatomy right now.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
10 out of 11, sounds like a real challenge. Have a good weekend.
Love, DAD

sugarnuggets said...

Aw....I thought I would come and see because I KNEW you would have posted something and the other night you were sooo sad because no one had written anything new. So here I am!!!

When everyone tunes me out I put my megaphone over my mouth and holler "Eyes and ears, over here..." eventually they just look at you funny.....but at least you have their attention!!!

Have a happy friday!!! We are going to watch the end of a movie and then get some shut eye....Ray's taxi pulls out at 6AM...I'll still be sleepin' baby!

Love ya, TT

rustico3059 said...

So you watched Grey's Anatomy ?
It was kind of funny, especially when the deer jumped almost out of the truck.
Anyway, I thinkI willgo to bed now, Carson and Kamryn are coming early, so I better be up.
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Karen Nieuwhof said...

What in the world is that stuff above me? A new fan?
Sounded like a tough day with the kids. Hope today is going better.
10/11 -- is there no kids in your church? You will be such a blessing to them Amanda!
Take Care, Tante Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda. I'm sure that you will be a blessing to your "GEM" girls. It's great that you can be there to teach them. Hope that your day today was better at work. Some days kids just don't want to pay attention to us adults at all! Kamryn was looking forward to spending the day with your mom and seeing all the rest of the family. She's so comfortable with them! Talk to you soon.
Michelle