Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another Busy DAy!

Hello All!
Things went fairly well today. We got up early, picked Jefta up and went grocery shopping. We spent a lot of money but I made my self feel better because I got bags, and vegetable oil and a lot of other things that I wont need for a while. Matt and I are going to make it last for two weeks, that way the amount we spent will be at least a little bit reasonable. When we got home we had Pork Chops, Beans and Potatoes for lunch. It was so yummy. We had leftover fried potatoes for supper too, so all in all it worked out really well.
After lunch we went into Oromocto to get my criminal record check done, but alas they wouldnt do it because I am not an NB resident, but since I live here I was told that I need to get a NB Driver's licence otherwise if I get pulled over they will take my licence away and charge me a lot of money. But Matt on the other hand could have gotten his record checked because He is a student. I was so mad and frusterated. Anyway, we are going to go in tomorrow and try and get a Driver's Licence here, but I don't have my birth certificate so I'm not sure if that will work. I hope so. But since my makeup is still in PEI and I am here possible getting my picture taken tomorrow I got some make up so that at least I don't look like a racoon with those big circles around my eyes. :) Good excuse to get new make-up eh? I even got some nail clippers and new fancy under the bed boxes WITH wheels. Totally awesome.
When Matt and I went to Oromocto we went to the Canadian Tire and they had that rug on display with none in stock... go figure and the guy told me that he would lose his job if he sold that one to me. He DID however give me a raincheck for the sale and they will call me when they come in. He figures a few days. Isn't that so exciting. So im anti Fredericton Canadian Tire! :)
Other than that we didnt do too much, I caught up on all my emails and am finishing with my blog. I love you all and thanks for your comments.
Love Amanda

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Hey Amanda...
I didnt get a chance to call you last night becasue of that meeting. But Im glad you guys are doing good. Alot of things you mentioned remind me of setting up our first house. The grocery shopping was a real killer on the checkbook for us too..I just wanted to let you know that you will probablly be a tante at some point in the next couple of days. The doctor wants to induce me.. so if I dont get a chance to talk to you thats why. Anyways, I love you and will call you soon! Love Dianna

Unknown said...

Hi guys. Your blog is awesome. It's so nice to hear how you're getting along. Sounds like you're fitting right into NB life. We miss you but it's great to hear how the next step in your life is turning out to be a great one! Kamryn and Kaitlyn say hi!

The Nieuwhofs said...

Sorry to be so late, but I went to town last night and was to tired to turn the computer on.
Hope you got along better today then yesterday. Groceries can be a killer on the checkbook.
You said you wanted me to take potatoes with me?
Later,love you, DAD