Sunday, September 2, 2007

All Moved IN!

Alright, since Matt and I have officially moved away from home It is time for me to start a blog. It is dedicated to Dad, you can thank him because he convinced me it was a great idea. I do not know how faothful I will actually be, but I hope to do alright. Your comments would be most encouraging. :)
Things are going really well here for Matt and I, we are already settled in here with a lot of the boxes unpacked. Matt and I are unpacking the clothes tomorrow and putting them away. I am looking forward to that job and finding the best places for everything. Matt replaced the shelf in the closet and he did a super job, it can now go from holding barely a thing to everything. :D
I am enjoying cooking for Matt and I, there isn't a huge difference except now it is for 14 people less. The stove is electric which I am not used to, but I haven't had any difficulty yet and my Paderno pots are working so beautifully.
I will put some pictures up this week, although I am thinking that the computer cord may be at home. I left a few things at home... my make-up being the worst... Hopefully Mary will come to my rescue and bring it when she comes to visit me. I am looking forward to her visit, I love showing my little home around so that people know what I am talking about when I am talking.
Other than that things are great! I am going to watch a movie with Matt now and he is going to make me salsa, Dad told him all the tricks yesterday, so we'll have to see how it turns out.
I'd love to hear from all of you and I'll post pictures as soon as possible.
All My Love,
Amanda
and Matt too of course

5 comments:

Dianna said...

im glad that you guys are getting nicely settled in already! It usually doesnt take too long, because you are so eager to see what the finished product of your new little nest is going to look like!We had an electric stove in Alaska,and it took a while to adjust but now I have a gas one and its so much better! I cant believe that you forgot your makeup at home!haha good thing everyone is coming to visit you next week! You wont have to be without everything that you forgot for very long! Im really glad that you started this blog! Something I thought you would never do again! Today I am going to teach Jordan how to blog so that while I am in the hospital with the new baby, he will be able to post some pictures on my blog ASAP. Well I love you and hope that you have a great day! Love, Dianna

rustico3059 said...

Great to hear you are moved in and settling. While you are unpacking the boxes, Dad is bundling up the boxes he took home with him. It will be quite a pile this Thursday on garbage day, especially since it will be for 2 months.
Everything fine here, trying to reorganize some of all the extra space.
Have a great day, love
MOM

The Nieuwhofs said...

Glad to see that you started a blog. It will be so nice to keep up to date with my new families.
Damaris and I had lots of fun moving you guys into your new home. It was nice to see firsthand where you are going to live.
We had a nice drive home yesterday.
hope you keep this blog going.
Have fun this week with setting up house.
Love, DAD

Maris said...

I'm shocked that you actchly started a blog its very nice.
I will see you in two weeks and then ai will spleep on the floor right:)hehehe Anyways ill see you in a few weeks buh bye

Mary and Isaac said...

wow... I'm already 5th on the list.
I know whta you mean about the blog updating. I don't think I've updated it since July. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway, I guess it's time for bed already. Love you Man!
~ Mary