Monday, September 3, 2007

Labour Day!

I have laboured my labour day away and have gotten all my clothes put away and all the boxes emptied. It is so nice to have everything neat, tidy and organized. I am planning on cleaning the floor later. I haven't found a cord for my camera in all my unpacking so we'll have to see what happens.
It was so nice to hear all your comments. I can just imagine you all sitting where you usually sit to read my blog. It makes me a little sad because I can imagine myself there too. Whenever I feel the tiniest bit homesick I just look at Matt and I'm all right. It is funny how when I was at home I had to preplan my day so that I could get everything done and now when I do that I am done in one morning. It is so wierd. I miss that but I love it at the same time.
I went for a walk on the trail behind our house today. It was the nicest trail as I walked it I wondered who made the trail and if they would care if I was on it. As I was thinking about that a very big black dog starting barking at me :|. I turned around and quickly walked back home to my safe little space. :D
Other than that there isn't much to tell. I will post again later. Have a super day everyone!!! I love you all! Don't forget to leave your comment! just click on the word comments and it should be simple from there.
Love Always
Matt and Amanda

5 comments:

Mary and Isaac said...

hmm... I guess I should've commented on you new post so that you'd have a comment here too... my appologies. Guess what. Only 4 more days here... I'm excited to see Isaac again. Anyway, good night Manda.
love ya
~ M

rustico3059 said...

I am glad you are getting everything unpacked. Did you find a place for everything?
Tomorrow the new table and chairs are being delivered, so I did some rearranging Should look good. I will post on Dad's blog with pictures.
Have a good sleep,
Love MOM

The Nieuwhofs said...

Wow, you are blogging a lot. That is two times a day so far. Good average.
Hope to hear lots of new this from you. Left you a comment on facebook as well.
Good night for now, love you guys.
DAD

Dianna said...

Hey Man..I am really kind of jealous that you are getting so many comments, especially from Mary! I wish she would comment on my blog and let me know in a nutshell how she is doing..oh well! I love you and cant wait to talk to you! And by the way, dont stop the blogging once you get a phone! Love, Dianna

sugarnuggets said...

Yeah, more blogs to read!!
So glad you are settled!!! Have a great day and I'd love to stop in for coffee sometime....

I'd ask your landlady about the trail, nothing like a little piece of wildnerness right in your own backyard. We have a little piece nearby too.

Have a good day, love ya, TT