Monday, September 24, 2007

Super Great Day! (how is that for a captivating title?)




Today was a great day. It was a little tough getting out of bed this morning, but once I was up I was ready to go. While Matt made lunches I put leftover spaghetti sauce in the crock pot. This was the first time I have used it and I was really curious to see what was going to happen to my spaghetti sauce. I was going to put it on the low setting, but Matt recommended to put it on the keep warm setting. I took his suggestion figuring that it not being done when I got home was better than burned. When I got home from work it was happily simmering away, it worked PERFECTLY and I was glad I listened to Matt.


My day was pretty good. my boss's glass table shattered today so my co worker had to spend a lot of time cleaning it up as my boss was not at home, we couldn't go outside with it all over the place because it had fallen through the cracks. So I did circle time with the kids and got them ready to go outside. It was a lot of fun, and so busy...which I like. And then I had to get the glass from between the cracks of the deck until I had to leave, so I kept really busy and my day flew by. I also worked really well with my coworkers and we had a nice general chat at lunch. I am really starting to feel part of things.


Yesterday was a really great day too. Matt and I went for a drive to see the dam and find Crabbe Mountain and see how long it takes to get from there to here. It was such a beautiful drive with all the fall colours and beautiful scenery. The whole drive became a photo op, to find great pictures for our empty picture frames. It was SO fun. After that we went to Rob and Erica Brown's and played Rummoli. It was a fun game. By the time we got home it was a bit late which made it hard to get up this morning. (now I am at the beginning again) Anyway, Matt needs to study and today that involves the computer, so I am going to make myself a list of things I have to get for Gems and hopefully read my book or watch TV. Have a great night. Love MAnda
PS Hope you like the pictures of our drive!

3 comments:

rustico3059 said...

Glad you had a great day, beautifulpictures indeed.
Everything fine here. Dad started digging today, and I am trying to get into a routine again.
Tomorrow busy Tuesday, better get tobed a bit earlier.
Love MOM

Dad and Sharon said...

Hi, nice pictures, wonder who took them. Just a guess but I would say Matt took at least a couple of them. Did you have any trouble finding Crabbe? There are a lot of turns but it would be a nice drive this time of year. Nice shine on the car too Matt...........Love Dad

sugarnuggets said...

What lovely countryside to take a drive in....and a day off to take advantage of it! (...and nice that you had a busy fast day today).

Our computer is occupied at night too but I found a couple of minutes just now that it was available. Ray will have it the rest of the night ....

Hope the rest of the week is great too! Love, TT